HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ripntear

Clutch/Decomp. lever Combo

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I had seen somewhere at sometime a pic of a clutch lever that had the decomp lever integrated into it. It was mounted on the inside of the clutch lever somehow. Am I hallucinating? I want to get rid of the second perch.

Any clues?

ripntear

GA426,

Thanks for the info.

Do you use the one with the thumb lever? I'm trying to get an idea of which one would be best. Is the bend of the clutch handle comfortable?

ripntear

I just put on the ASV clutch lever with the integrated Hot Start/Decompression lever. I'm very satisfied with the over comfort of the levers and appearence of dismissing the existing decompression lever. I paid $90 bucks or so at Chapparal for the "pro style" perch (easier clutch adjustment). Not sure what the Works Connection goes for.

have you tried the stock 03 hot start lever? im using it on my 00 for a de comp lever... work perfect and is like $10-20. why spend something like $140 for a works connection perch? :thumbsup:

I just put on the ASV clutch lever with the integrated Hot Start/Decompression lever. I'm very satisfied with the over comfort of the levers and appearence of dismissing the existing decompression lever. I paid $90 bucks or so at Chapparal for the "pro style" perch (easier clutch adjustment). Not sure what the Works Connection goes for.

Which part# did you order?

I want to look at it.

ripntear

have you tried the stock 03 hot start lever? im using it on my 00 for a de comp lever... work perfect and is like $10-20. why spend something like $140 for a works connection perch? :thumbsup:

Thanks tool,

I'll look into that.

ripntear