Who sells MX style fenders for XR6?

I am looking to replace all of the plastics on my 93 XR600 and would really like to find the rear fender that covers the bars. I have heard it is out there, but where? As for the front, would a white CR fender work? Also, who has the best side panels for the least $$$? PS I was the first guy to ride with the ThumperTalk guys, they are awesome!

Originally posted by r4sbergXR600:

I am looking to replace all of the plastics on my 93 XR600 and would really like to find the rear fender that covers the bars. I have heard it is out there, but where? As for the front, would a white CR fender work? Also, who has the best side panels for the least $$$? PS I was the first guy to ride with the ThumperTalk guys, they are awesome!

Ryan,

Glad you made it out to TT! We had a good time riding with you on Saturday. We'll have to hook up again soon! Take care!

------------------

1999 WR400, IMS Seat/Tank, Pro-Tapers, Enduro Engineering Hand Guards, FMF MegaMax II Exhaust, Panoram Computer, MSR Skid Plate, Dunlop 756 front/back, Throttle Stop Cut, Air Box Lid Removed, Forks Raised 3/4 Inch, ThumperTalk Front Fender Stickers!

[This message has been edited by Bryan Bosch (edited October 15, 2001).]