brp what is it

im probably an idiot, but whats a brp? ive heard it tossed around these bikes so ive come up with big red pancake?

Big Red Pig :thumbsup:

ok, thats for the info

It's a loving term only used by the owner of the beloved Oinker. The Large size and outragious power has a way of making it a pig at guzling fluid to Squeal along. So, the BRP is one of those terms you kill someone else for saying. :thumbsup: But, it's worth it to ride a wild HOG if you have the guts.

the 650s are really that wild and powerful? i figured they had some power and stuff, but not too much cause its gotta do some street

There are two pigs out there. One is the XR650L and the XR650R that has won all the Baja 1000's sence 2000

They are not even close to the same bike.

Uncorked putting 48hp to the ground (55hp @ the engine)

and enough torque for plenty of wheelie fun :thumbsup:

im probably an idiot, but whats a brp? ive heard it tossed around these bikes so ive come up with big red pancake?

In my opinion the BRP is simply the biggest baddest most capable dirt bike made, not to mention how much fun they are to ride.

:thumbsup::devil:

im probably an idiot, but whats a brp?

It's that Big Red thing between yer legs.

BIG RED PIG.........

the 650s are really that wild and powerful? i figured they had some power and stuff, but not too much cause its gotta do some street

I have had my BRP for a few months now and it amazes me how much power the bike does have. :thumbsup:

More than once I have screwed around testing the power its got and ended up doing the handlebar style superman. It will wheelie with just a crack of the throttle..Hold the throttle open after ya get it to wheelie and itll throw ya over backwards. Oh yes I have ended up with the BRP on top of me :devil: