HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian_in_Long_Beach

NorCal Rides - When/where

12 posts in this topic

theres a lot of dates/locations being thrown around in other threads. Can somebody summarize the dates/locations here?

Whose doing what & where next weekend since the Reno 200 was cancelled?

Brian

Brian I am still going to Boomtown and ride the trails behind boomtown lots of good riding there the fire is way shouth of boomtown.i Think Mike is going to kendy-medows.

MONTY

MAN, its RAINING!!!

Why did I think the season was over and take my bike apart?

Monty,

Will you be riding forest single track or high desert stuff? I'm kinda leaning towards meeting you at Boomtown if the trails are single track. Not really in the mood for the desert thing....

Brian

Brian start about 10;30 or so?Boardertown is in NV, 395 just come up and i'll show you.Hay if you want to go ride in the middle of the week give me a week notice and I can go or 3 days anyway.

monty

Another guy & I decided to play hooky tomorrow since it's been raining all day today. I would love to be able to ride during the week more often but it just doesn't normally happen.

Monty - email me your cell phone and I'll give you a call Friday to let you know if I'll be at Boomtown or Grass Valley.

Brian

Brian we will do some good single track and high desert suff it's fun ridding up there you need to be daul sport.We will take a road out of boomtown to the single track and over to boardtown.

monty

Monty,

I can't make this weekend. Check your e-mail. On the bright side, Huge is probably going to ride Kennedy meadows so we will have some info there.

Mike

Hey NoCal Dudes.

I am going to be up your way camping at the Brannan Island St Rec Area. Just west of Walnut Grove and east of Rio Vista. Also North of Franks Tract St. Rec Area.

Is there any riding spots in the immediate area? Will I be bummed if I leave my bike home or should I bring it?

Where do you guys ride. Thanks for the input.