Anyone using RG3 Triple Clamps?

I put them on so I could run ProTapers. They are really strong and the 4 post design is vastly superior to 2 post if your bike ever hits the ground. But I don't think they reduce vibration that much and have little to no effect on arm pump or wrist comfort. They have to be better than rigid, but it's nothing I notice when I ride. They are very nice and very expensive. I plan to use ProTaper triple clamps on my next bike - save some $ and probably get about the same effect.

When I purchased by 450 a couple of years ago it was in dire need of suspension tuning for my weight and riding style. After failing to master the project on my own, after about 6 months, I took the suspension to RG3.

When I pulled apart the tripple clamps I found the stock lower bearing already rusted.

I then decided to buy both the uppers and lowers of the RG3 clamp while they were properly setting up the suspension.

Although I should have known the result because it was my 3rd bike that RG3 set-up for me, I was amazed at how well the bike performed.

I can't tell what part made the difference, but, I have not touched anything on the suspension in over 1-1/2 years. Not even a clicker. The suspension on the bike is incredible in the desert both at low speeds and at warp. When I venture over to the tracks, it still absorbs my 7 out of 10 horrible landings on the doubles.

Can't tell you if it was the tuning, the clamps, or a combination. The whole package just works great for me. I don't even remember how much money I spent, so it must have been worth it. ?