Would you guys be interested in TTalk hats??

I would like to get up a hat order. Your hats would be red w/black or white lettering. I would be charging an arm and a leg...not really but, something extra and give the profits to Bryan.

He provides and funds ThumperTalk out of his own pocket. It's time we gave something back.

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, MX-Tech suspension, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited 06-08-2001).]

We have already done arched front fender stickers. I have a few sets left, if your interested.

They're $8/set,plus $3 for shipping. If you order more than one set, add $1 shipping for each additional set.

Use the email address in my profile and I'll get you an address to send the money to.

Bill

Hey, how many sets of those stickers do you still have??? I am interested in putting a pair of TTalk stickers on my bike.

• 5 years later...
I would like to get up a hat order. Your hats would be red w/black or white lettering. I would be charging an arm and a leg...not really but, something extra and give the profits to Bryan.

He provides and funds ThumperTalk out of his own pocket. It's time we gave something back.

Bill

WoW... this is an old thread...

And just goes to show what it's become today!!

... :naughty::bonk: