HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MOOSE

Moab crash ...

2 posts in this topic

I see a few of you frequent Moab. I made my second trip there last weekend and I got my first Moab scabs. Man, that rock hurts! Especially when there is a crowd there to watch and take pictures.

Anyway, I am impressed with he XR 650's ability to take the pounding of those rocks. My questions are: Is the Summers fork brace necessary? Is adding weight a problem to the front end? I'm ordering the Scotts dampener to kind of soften some of the thrashing and just wonder how much the 650 can take :)

[This message has been edited by MOOSE (edited 05-04-2001).]

The SRC Fork Brace is one of the best investments you can ever make for an XR!

Feel free to call if you need more info: 805 962 6608 jay

Originally posted by MOOSE:

I see a few of you frequent Moab. I made my second trip there last weekend and I got my first Moab scabs. Man, that rock hurts! Especially when there is a crowd there to watch and take pictures.

Anyway, I am impressed with he XR 650's ability to take the pounding of those rocks. My questions are: Is the Summers fork brace necessary? Is adding weight a problem to the front end? I'm ordering the Scotts dampener to kind of soften some of the thrashing and just wonder how much the 650 can take :)

[This message has been edited by MOOSE (edited 05-04-2001).]