HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chevy_Cowboy

YZ Throttle Stop for a 2004 WR450?

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm working on ordering a few goodies for my new bike and I've found conflicting info on the throttle stop. Thumperfaq.com lists the part number as 5NL-14591-00-00, but several threads here that came up from my search says the part number is 5JG-14591-00-00 :thumbsup: Yamaha 's website calls both of them "Adjust,screw" so thats not much help.

Which one do I need for a 2004 WR450F? :devil:

Thanks

I would say bring both P/N's to your dealer when you are ready to buy and they will be able to tell you...

They probably keep a couple in stock anyway.

5JG-14591-00-00 is the correct part # for a '04 YZ450 screw and will work for sure.

5JG-14591-00-00 is the correct part # for a '04 YZ450 screw and will work for sure.

Thanks, thats what I wanted to hear :thumbsup:

The shop I ordered the YZ throttle stop took too long for me, so I cancelled the order and cut the existing stop by 11mm. I would suggest you save yourself some cash and time and do the same. Works fine.