HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drex

Applied Triple Clamp for 650R

4 posts in this topic

Just received the Applied triple clamp I ordered from Rocky Mountain MC.

I was surprised to see that there were no bolts included for the part of the clamp that wraps around the forks. Also, no instructions. I guess it's sort of self-explanatory, but I would have liked some torque specs for the three bolt points: the wrap around, the risers, and the bars.

I called Rocky Mt., and they called Applied. Apparently the 650R clamp doesn't come with closing bolts, the user is expected use the stock bolts. Also said that there's a spec / instruction sheet on Applied's site, but I didn't see it.

I know a few of you use the applied clamp.

Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

Dan

mine came with the pinch bolts : :awww: the stock bolts will work - i used the stock bolts to mount the cycra tripple clamp mount because the bolts were longer - but that set up didnt work so i had to go back to the bar mounted cycra so i put the shorter bolts back in :thumbsup:

jeff :devil:

Thanks, Jeff!

Hey, looks like the GPR 2 mounted okay on your Applied clamp! :thumbsup:

Dan