Facelift YZF 400

Did some minor adjustments on my bike..

What do ya think??

DSC03084.JPG

DSC03088.JPG

could you make some MINOR adjustments to my bike?

nice bike :thumbsup:

thats one clean 400! nice job I wish my bike was that good looking but hey function over fashion nice bike though :thumbsup:

Where did you get those brake rotors, or who makes them?

man that looks good...I wish I could get colored tires like that for my Quad.. :thumbsup:

Nice components, pretty chrome job, interesting graphics/tire color combination - did not know yellow & blue would even look like that! :thumbsup:

Dang! Sweet Job! Wish my 4 hun looked like that....kinda. :devil:

Gotta love the originality!! :thumbsup:

Nice bike man, great job on the colors I like it :thumbsup:

one thing though get a 450 cam and get rid of that Decomp lever :devil:

Thanks for your input..

The brake rotors are Goldfren don´t know if they sell them in the US.

I have i hydralic clutch but when i changed to a fatbar handelbar my decomp cable was to short to fit maguras built in lever. So i had to go with the old one.

/H

Thanks for your input..

The brake rotors are Goldfren don´t know if they sell them in the US.

I have i hydralic clutch but when i changed to a fatbar handelbar my decomp cable was to short to fit maguras built in lever. So i had to go with the old one.

/H

Nope, never heard of Goldfren here in the states. You can get rid of your decomp lever altogether if you buy a YZ 450 exhaust cam- it's the best money you'll spend on the bike, trust us!!! :thumbsup:

Nice looking bike. Tires are kinda crazy looking though :thumbsup:

If you want to i can send a pair of goldfren disc rotors to you..

/H

Looks cool, Mr Sewden, all yellow and blue, you are from Sweden, right? :devil::awww::thumbsup:

Yep that´s right im from Sweden but i didn´t check my spelling before i clicked ok... So now i´m MR_Sewden :thumbsup:

If you want to i can send a pair of goldfren disc rotors to you..

/H

I would consider it, but right now I don't have any extra $$$ laying around to spend :thumbsup:

You need to color the inside of the yamaha lettering on your clutch case, BLACK, that would look sweet!