HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ronnie Mac

Thumper pride

7 posts in this topic

How many of you have ordered you new thumper-talk graphics? Show your surport and lets get that price down! Lets have the WR400/WR426/WR450 Forum stay on top with the most sold. Need I say more? :lol::thumbsup::devil::awww::lol::D :usa:We all know its worth it!

I'll be picking up my wr450 next week and I tell ya, I'm damn tempted to rip the factory graphics off and put the TT stuff on... I love those flames. :devil:

Chances are I'll wait until the bike needs new graphics before doing the change though...

I am ordering the TT front fender graphics asap though :thumbsup:

To bad they don't make any for the 426's out there. There is a lot of them running around out there in need of a face lift, like mine.

Too wild for me (I'm not into the flame thing) but I did pick up a couple of sets of fender stickers though! :thumbsup: