Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YZ250F_Rider

good news on the 05's

8 posts in this topic

Y.E.S. on a motocross bike? That's crazy on their part. Where's the ride report on the new bike?

Yeh I know it's crazy sounding. I kept tellin the guys at the shop that they had to be crazy. NO way would they warranty a freekin race bike. But sure enough it is.

I'll have to hold on the ride until the hurricane passes. We are going to have to leave here and hide out down south or up north. We still have tons and tons of debris laying around waiting to become missles from the last hurricane. So I have to haul the boat to somewhere safer for the weekend.

So hopefully next weekend.

Yeh I know it's crazy sounding. I kept tellin the guys at the shop that they had to be crazy. NO way would they warranty a freekin race bike. But sure enough it is.

I'll have to hold on the ride until the hurricane passes. We are going to have to leave here and hide out down south or up north. We still have tons and tons of debris laying around waiting to become missles from the last hurricane. So I have to haul the boat to somewhere safer for the weekend.

So hopefully next weekend.

George of the jungle

"watch out for THAT tree" :thumbsup:

Joke! Take care over there!!! :devil:

Here in Denmark we only have like normal storms, not anything that can pull up a tree or so.. Only like every 10 year..

I just picked up my 05 yz450f, and was able to buy 4 years of YES extended warranty with a 0 deductible. :thumbsup:

What did they charge you for YES for 4 years?

Thanks

Just curious, are there any exclusions for racing, regardless of what kind of bike it is? I know you're talking about a warranty and not insurance, but the reason I ask is I've been quoted insurance coverage before only to find out at the last minute that it's not valid if I'm racing, at a race, traveling to a race or (the catch-all category) practicing for a race.