New Plastics

Just bought a comlete Acerbis Kit for my 00 426 from www.throttlehead.com. (Factory color) Very happy with the kit - had to do a few small mods but nothing major.

Kit includes - everything but the tank and fork guards. Total with Shipping was 99.00. I really like the plain blue look but most will probably want to purchase an additional graphics kit for 39.00. The quality of this plastic is way better than stock. (I worked in the plastics industry for 10 years) Well worth it - Don't go used....

- RCD

I have had 2 acerbis yz rear fenders and both of it tend to turn dry and white with small cracks all over the surface of it and loses its shine quite quickly. This could be due to exposure to sunlight and wet weather plus the fact i have 3 holes drilled to mount a tail light. Strangely this only happens on the top side, the under side exposed to the wheels are still very nice condition. ?

I have a 2000 yz426f and I just got a Hurricane kit from www.bobscycle.com 3 days ago. Only $150 bucks! One Industries doesn't make the kit anymore, but Bob's had 4 left. They are now down to three! It comes with front and rear fenders, radiator shrounds, front number plate, fork guards, seat cover, and graphics!!! I am very very pleased with it!

I have not found one company that has a straight front fender UFO, Acerbis , etc.. they always are bent to one side or the other - the yamaha plastic seems to be more flexible than other makes - all other pieces no problem - I saw a ad for a new company "polisport" that is supposed to be better quality plastic - I will try them next time - maybe just a front fender to test