Hi everyone, just checking how my first message displays in this great site after following the threads for more than a year :thumbsup:

Looks OK from here :thumbsup: Welcome to TT. :devil:

Thanks Chris, my first reply and from Australia; the place I always dreamed of!

Welcome to TT !!!! :thumbsup:

Satch didn't give a proper hello from Texas so...

HOWDY ! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Thumpertalk. Now STFU Newbie!!! :awww::devil::thumbsup:

HERE IS A NICE TEXAS WELCOME

:devil: H O W D <font color="purple">Y :awww:

L E T' <font color="orange">S

<font color="orange"> G <font color="purple">E <font color="brown">T

T <font color="#666666"> O

K <font color="orange"> N O W

E <font color="orange">A <font color="purple"> C <font color="brown">H

:lol::D:lol::D OTHER :D:snore::awww::lol:

JUST KIDDING :thumbsup:

well hi ya lurker :devil: i mean hello and welcome to our fantisy island ........ hey weres tatoo at damn it, i didnt know the plane was here already. well come on it and post alittle about yourself :thumbsup::awww:

well hi ya lurker :awww: i mean hello and welcome to our fantisy island ........ hey weres tatoo at damn it, i didnt know the plane was here already. well come on it and post alittle about yourself :lol::devil:

Howdy, thanks for welcoming me. You can check my updated profile, now I gotta STFU... a Newbie is not supposed to make too much noise about himself. I'll come back when I'm a Platinum Member. :thumbsup::D

well hi ya lurker :D i mean hello and welcome to our fantisy island ........ hey weres tatoo at damn it, i didnt know the plane was here already. well come on it and post alittle about yourself :devil::lol:

:D :D :snore::awww::lol:

:awww::lol:

Howdy, thanks for welcoming me. You can check my updated profile, now I gotta STFU... a Newbie is not supposed to make too much noise about himself. I'll come back when I'm a Platinum Member. :thumbsup::lol: