HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jjk

white bros e series?

9 posts in this topic

I took my discs off to inspect my exhaust. . At the end of the discs, closest to the back there is a flat disc.. Is this the spark arrestor? If i remove it will it free up more power? Also I am running 6 dics, what does adding more or putting less on do for the power?

The flat disk is the spark arrestor. More disks = more power = more Db. I think 6 is about the minimum you should have so depending on how loud you are prepared to go, try taking some out.

I romoved my spark arrestor today to test it out. It reved faster and had less power. I was still curious if anyone knows what adding discs does for the power? More discs more bottom, or less bottom? less discs more top?? :thumbsup:

You should try a coke can it will give you more power than what you got, Bubba. :devil:

___________________________________________________________________ :thumbsup:

You should try a coke can it will give you more power than what you got, Bubba. :awww:

___________________________________________________________________ :thumbsup:

Well then it would be too heavy, and if it was too heavy i would lose sleep and not be able to function. and if i couldnt function then i wouldnt be able to interact with all of my nerd friends on an intellectual level...... :devil:

The more discs more power in the higher revs, the less discs more power in the bottom end. try 8 discs that semms the best for sound and power.

The documentation that comes with the pipe suggests that 12 discs will get you the best powerband for a WR400F. Using less discs makes the bike quieter, with less top-end power.