HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt96xr6

Got my BajaDesigns DSK today. Awesome!

6 posts in this topic

Yeah, so I got the kit today. I ordered the kit on the first of december and they said to expect a 8 week delay. It arrived sooner than expected for sure!

Everything is very top notch! I am very impressed with the quality of the kit. The manual is excellent with lots of pictures and templates to get everything mounted on the bike.

Now I just have to find time to mount it up, then get my endorsement, insurance and plates.

Matt

96XR6

I wasn't too impressed with mine...horn was a joke,went right in the trash,turn signal flasher died twice the first year(internal break),head light hilow switch burnt out at the worst time,(while powering a stock wattage bulb)brake light switch has died a few times,tail light filled with water and dust.(and it was a"sealed"unit)repaired twice then finaly died.

Not impressed for a nearly 600$$ item ,,just say'n...

My complete system has been slowly replaced in just a few years.And i really don't ride it that much!

I bought a Baja Design and the price is crazy for what they want. I bought the parts and built my own for under $200 bucks and it's so far been a much better system then the Baja Design. I will continue to build my own till there prices go down!

1 person likes this

For the DIYers, the harness is only about $40 or so, then you can add your components of choice and better quality.

Or take $2 of wire and roll your own. :thumbsup:

1 person likes this