Sight Glass for the 426....$35.00 wtf mate?

I hope theres more to this sight glass I ordered from DR.R this afternoon because $35.00 is a lot for that little thing...if any thing i'ma have to copy it....and sell it on ebay....make my money back....

-Paul :thumbsup:

Sight glass! Sounds cool, I'd love to have one on my bike....where did you get it? Dr.D?

Sight glass! Sounds cool, I'd love to have one on my bike....where did you get it? Dr.D?

yep Dr.D but I would have rather spent 15 on the other one that guy posted.....grrrr :thumbsup:

The ZipTy on is a cover. I thought the Dr D was a sight class similar to what comes stock on Kawasakis that allows you to see the oil level. Am I confused?

Except that it effectively plugs the hole you took the neutral switch out of, the sight glass has no practical function unless you convert the bike to a wet sump oiling system. As much as I respect the Dr., that's something I would never do.

Except that it effectively plugs the hole you took the neutral switch out of, the sight glass has no practical function unless you convert the bike to a wet sump oiling system. As much as I respect the Dr., that's something I would never do.

I was thinking the same thing....Dr.D only has 2 or 3 kits left..they no longer make it for the bike....must not have been a good seller... :thumbsup:

The reason they don't make the kit anymore is that there are not may hardcore racers using 426's anymore. Even 250F riders have found that the wetsump kit is not worth the decrease in reliabiliy.

Originally the site glass only came with the wetsump kit.