Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TwinSparXR

Anybody have an XR400?

10 posts in this topic

I was wondering why thear isn't a forum for XR400's?

A few years ago the XR400 was the ultimate bike(4-stroke), but it seems now it has been forgoten, even on ThumperTalk.

I'm not trying to stir the pot I'm just curious.

I also noticed there is no forum for the xr400.I own one and love it.It may not be as perfomanced oriented as some of the other mid-sized four strokes, but it has other virtues which still makes it the best choice for some riders.

That would be cool. I have a 98 Xr4. I frist year I raced mx with it. Woops with not real fun but did very good. Then I decided to race Hare Scrambles in D-23. A blast prefect for the bike. I have an A-loop kit on it. Its so slim now. With minnor mods I can pull away from wr4"s. The best exhaust I found is stock with no baffel.

sure wish there was a site for XR400's, they seem to have been around longer and lately haveing been slipping in attention. I just bought a 2001 - best move I have made. Hope it happens !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Don:

I also noticed there is no forum for the xr400.I own one and love it.It may not be as perfomanced oriented as some of the other mid-sized four strokes, but it has other virtues which still makes it the best choice for some riders.

I've Just Got One From New I Think It Is Ace To. Want To Use it On The Road A Lot So Can You Suggest A Sprocket For The Back ?

I have an 96 XR4 and also to have been looking for a place to shoot the **** with others who have XR4's . What do you say if we start to use this site and maybe the heading could be changed to add 400's if that's ok with the WEB MASTER . :)