XR650L

Does anybody know some good sites to read about the 650L. Recently purchased a 97 model

and would like to make it more dirt worthy.

GRSKR, where did you buy that bike?

My dad has the same bike but its a 95'. I don't know the site but here is the number to Thumper Raceing.1-903-935-9555. This is a very good company for any 4-stroke. Also "A loop offroad" and Scott Summers Racing componets has some goodies.

Thanks for the websites. I have check them out and they do have some great info. Fireball, I bought the bike in Tallahassee, Fl.

Thanks for the websites. I have check them out and they do have some great info. Fireball, I bought the bike in Tallahassee, Fl.

Did your button stick or what, man!!!

[This message has been edited by Kathy S (edited 01-06-2001).]

lol fo show

XRs only has some real good stuff.

Does anybody know some good sites to read about the 650L. Recently purchased a 97 model

and would like to make it more dirt worthy.

Here ya go. This is a good site for learning what mods to do to make the L an AAV or All-terrain Attack Vehicle. :applause:

http://www.dirtrodders.com/xr650l/

This post was started 12-31-2000 ???