HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric_F

Bends for Different Bikes

2 posts in this topic

Will bends for different bikes fit the '02 WR? Like Kawasaki , Honda , etc. Are the bars the same size, just that the styling is different? (height, length, & sweep) I see some new sets in a store on closeout for a good price, but no Yamahas :thumbsup: They are all pro taper AC3, one for CRs, one for KXs, and one for RMs, I believe it was. Will any of these fit? IS the AC3 7/8, or 1 1/8?

Thanks!

Eric

Any bend of bar will fit, provided you have the right mounting points... if you go oversize, then you will need an adaptor...

The bars you mention by name like Yamaha , CR hi etc, are just basic replicas of the standard bars... so a YZ bend will be the same width, height and sweep as the standard factory YZ bars...

What sort of bars are you looking for? taller, flatter, stronger, narrower...? Let me know and I can guide you with some bar measurements... or give Brian at the TT store a call and he can set you up with the right ones...

Good luck,

David