Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kirtwell

I video'd team Samsung Radio Shack team practicing this weekend

10 posts in this topic

This Sunday at Nocona MX I got to see the boys on Team Samsung Radio Shack practicing. As usual they practice 100%. Josh Demuth (Green Jersey on the 450) really looks smooth...watch out Darcy Lange....the Texas boy looks strong again!!!!

Here's the team if you're interested..

Team Samsung Radio Shack

I managed to get some footage..go take a look

You can use my user name: Kirtwell

and my password: King

Video

Cool video...I don't feels THAT bad now though....even those guys don't look that fast on video! LOL Take out the whips and they look like all the other squids!!!

Actually I saw those guys ride at VC a several months ago and they are FAST. Then I got to see them get their *ss handed to them at the Dallas Supercross!! Just goes to show you how fast Reed and K-Dub are.

Kirtwell....how's the wrist? Let me know if your riding this weekend.

Cool vid :thumbsup:, even got me in there chasing Demuth j/k.

Demuth 2005 Arenacross Champ!

you could take em Dennis :thumbsup:

Where you riding this weekend>?

I wish, just for one day to be able to ride like those guys. I can't tell you how many times Demuth passed me.

This weekend I will be in Austin and checking out Cycle Ranch on Saturday. Rode trip dude, you won't regret it.

Man I wish I could but my son's football season started last week so I am busy on Saturdays for awhile. He only has a few really early games and the rest of them are mid day. I am the PA guy so that is my Saturday gig.

Nice Vid.

Man wish I could manage one day Whips like these Guy`s are doing, espacialy on that Double

Wow :thumbsup::devil:

Kirtwell....how's the wrist? Let me know if your riding this weekend.

The wrist is about 90%...I think I have family duties this weekend...sure would like to ride :devil:

I didn't even notice you in the video until you mentioned it Dennis...LOL you were looking good bro. :thumbsup:

I can only ride Sunday...Nocona is racing...trying to get TDN to go out there and race....otherwise it's Mosier.

Not really interested in racing Satch. I usually push it and hate going down for a dirt nap nowadays.

Figures that the Samsung radio shack team gets to Nocona after we leave. It would have been fun watching. the probably knew we'd be there early and didn't want to get us stuck in their tire knobs :-)