HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
noslo98

Lighting Question? need help

4 posts in this topic

I am getting ready to put a stator in my yz and was wandering what the best is for the money. I only use it for dune riding a few times a year so i dont want a 500.00 unit.I have heard the eletux unit does not put out mutch power but is it enough for desert riding. Also what head light to run. I have a head light that came off a 03 TTR 250 that a friend gave me whold this unit put out enough light also can you replace the bulb with a higher output one. Also do the stators come with wiring like an on/off switch. I want to set this up so I can take it off easily scince it is mainly an mx bike and dont want a head light on it full time. If any ony has anything for sale message me also.

When installing a stator remember to buy a well-known brand.

My friend just had to break off his endurance race 2 stages before finish due to a junk stator he had bought. It failed

after a longer hi-speed section, was overheated and burned black, the spark was gone. He was pissed; 3 hours racing and all wasted. Get an original WR stator and be sure you don't have to push home!