Lighting Question? need help

I am getting ready to put a stator in my yz and was wandering what the best is for the money. I only use it for dune riding a few times a year so i dont want a 500.00 unit.I have heard the eletux unit does not put out mutch power but is it enough for desert riding. Also what head light to run. I have a head light that came off a 03 TTR 250 that a friend gave me whold this unit put out enough light also can you replace the bulb with a higher output one. Also do the stators come with wiring like an on/off switch. I want to set this up so I can take it off easily scince it is mainly an mx bike and dont want a head light on it full time. If any ony has anything for sale message me also.

When installing a stator remember to buy a well-known brand.

My friend just had to break off his endurance race 2 stages before finish due to a junk stator he had bought. It failed

after a longer hi-speed section, was overheated and burned black, the spark was gone. He was pissed; 3 hours racing and all wasted. Get an original WR stator and be sure you don't have to push home!

I agree get a WR stator and a WR head light and you should be ok.

does the wr stuff plug in to the yz harness?