HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoctorRzed

Where can I get factory graphics like Chad Reed?

6 posts in this topic

I want my bike to look factory. I am going to get the 04 oem tank graphics from FX but where can I get the rear fender decal?

Also do they have a number backround or is it just the numbers and the ama sticker?

CEET makes the Yamaha Factory graphics. That is the same company that makes complete seats and numbers with chrome outlines. They are in the San Diego area.

Joe :thumbsup:

I want my bike to look factory. I am going to get the 04 oem tank graphics from FX but where can I get the rear fender decal?

Also do they have a number backround or is it just the numbers and the ama sticker?

Ceet is the company that makes these for team Yamaha - I use them - They last about 3-6months of weekly racing - they are thicker and much better quality than the oem graphics or the OEM FX kit. The Ceet tank graghics have the holes punched out - Kit includes the tank, shrouds and front fender stickers(no rear fender). I do not use the rear as the sponsors are not mine - Factory Effects makes a nice blank rear fender kit that you can add your own sponser or stickers to along with the clear to cover it - real nice personalized kit. Decalworks or others have the number plate graphics -

Yamaha or Ceet will sell this kit to you - retail $59.00