New Arrival (pics)

Just got home from the dealer. 2005 YZ450, first ride will be tomorrow.

IMG_2196.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

Congrats!! Get rid of that chain!!!! :thumbsup:

Congradulations! Mine will be here wednesday :thumbsup: Give us a first ride report!

Yup, ditch that chain and those bars! Nice bike though!

do the chain slider mod also. I just took a look at mine it has worn the swingarm away a bit. I'm not sure if they have fixed this issue with the newer bikes but I would check it out. Congratulations! I wish I had the dough for a new bike. :thumbsup:

Yup, ditch that chain and those bars! Nice bike though!

The bars are actual Renthals now, not the crap that they used to put on the bike. I know they're not pro tapers but they're a hell of a lot better than the old stockers.

man that looks nice! can't wait for the '06.....if they come out with the alum. frame, i'll be getting one for sure.....

Why ditch the chain? I am ignorant to this, is it some offshore tin foil?

They are junk and guaranteed to break! Don't learn the hard way. Change it.

Ahh...so they are renthals...are the YZs coming stock with them now too?? :thumbsup:

Congrats!! Some day when my three kids finish college I'll afford a new one (hopefully!)!! One thing I noticed, the size of the can on the new one's is huge. How's the sound? :thumbsup:

Sweet :thumbsup:

And the bike is nice,too :D:awww::lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself :devil:

I was going to post the same thing.....nice ride...oh, the bike it hot, too...... :thumbsup::devil:

Ahh...so they are renthals...are the YZs coming stock with them now too?? :thumbsup:

I think you ment are the WR's coming stock with them? Answer: I'm not sure, but probably. Good thing too, the old stockers were good for one fall. :devil:

No, im pretty sure i ment the YZs.

Congrats!! Get rid of that chain!!!! :lol:

:devil::thumbsup::awww:

Yes indeedy. High time, too.

No, im pretty sure i ment the YZs.

Yeah, the YZ's come with them. There they are in the pictures above.

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are junk and guaranteed to break! Don't learn the hard way. Change it.

[@#$%&*!]. If you ride MX the stock chain is just fine to start with. Several people that consistantly advice people to toss the chains on the 450's do not even own a 450. It is not the same chain that came with your 426. I have been running with the stock chain since the first of May. I just got back from the races and I adjusted it for the first time in weeks. It really didn't need it but since it takes all of three minutes what the hell. Those who run offroad and never want to adjust or mantain the chain should go out and buy a expensive and heavy ringed chain.

But if you race mx and you don't mind lubing your chain it will work just fine. I have been running mine all season with no complaints.

J

I'm not sure what the chain slider fix is but when I lefted up the plastic they now have some foam on the underside, so maybe they took care of it so I don't have to.