HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sparky_So_Cal

Picking up 05 next week

7 posts in this topic

Already?????????? Dang!!!!!

What are you getting? 250F or 450F

Send some pics dude..that's an order!!!! :thumbsup:

Getting a YZF 450. Mission Motorsports here in Ca has gotten two and they have already been sold and picked up for probably about 7100-7200 OTD. I ordered mine from International Motorcycle Brokers for 6100. They have 6 in stock

Sparky give us a real test on the 05....+7000.00 out the door?????????man you guys pay way too much for Jap Bikes...... :thumbsup:

I should be riding a week from Sunday at Cahuilla Creek MX. I'll report back. Trying to get all of my stuff on order, top clamp, stabalizer, sprockets, ect.. The bike is coming in a crate, so I am pretty stoked about that, Gonna do all the mods at onece

Also, I am a Vet Jr. rider, not the most knowledgeable, but I'll give as detailed info as I can :thumbsup:

Flattracker,

I really want to go w/ the RG3. However it seems that there are some measurement issues withe the RG3 top clamp and there is not a standard package yet. RG3 is going to ship a 05 450 top clamp to GPR and they are going to machine something that will work.