HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
motomike137

Transworld YZF450 First Impression

8 posts in this topic

I just read Transworld's early assesment of the 05 YZF450. That group is so pro Honda it cracks me up. They liked the bike except that "it still suffers from having a steel frame and the inherent handling issues that come along with it"???? LOL! That must be why Honda is on the 4th version of there frame, cause it inherently handles better! :thumbsup:

Like I said before...they are knuckleheads. THey are supposed to be the experts.....and they say "the 05 now has titainium pegs" . Where were these guys last year? :awww::thumbsup::devil:

Like I said before...they are knuckleheads. THey are supposed to be the experts.....and they say "the 05 now has titainium pegs" . Where were these guys last year? :awww::thumbsup::devil:

They are paid to have an opinion

problem is no one has to be qualified to have an opinion :lol:

They are paid to have an opinion

problem is no one has to be qualified to have an opinion :thumbsup:

true .....true......

I'd rather ride my YZF than a Honda any day. I was at Glen Helen Raceway this weekend and 80% of the bikes there were Yamahas.:thumbsup: That's got to mean something.

Just for clarification, I'm not bashing the CRF450. I've ridden em and could be going just as fast on one. They are sweet bikes. I just get tired of thess boobs that make completely irresponsible statements about these bikes. :thumbsup:

I too have riden the cr450F and it is a nice bike. problem is it's a Honda. :devil: I am true blue all the way and if that means waiting till they improve this or that...fine by me. I started out of a Yamaha and will finish on one.

At least I have a preferance. Many of my friends that ride don't care what they're on at all. :thumbsup: