HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twokota

Took the BRP out to the dunes for the first time...

3 posts in this topic

This was my first dunes trip ever (Moses Lake, Washington), once I figured out how to ride in the sand with the knobbies (I didn't have the time or money for sand tires) it turned into a fun trip. The bike did ok, it didn't like doing the stop and go stuff but when it was moving it seemed to cool ok. I think its running a bit lean though. As soon as I get the cash I am just going to get the Edlebrock carb for it.

IMG_1687.th.jpg

I use the 560 10 paddle; It bearly fits :thumbsup: I use a 13 tooth counter shaft sprocket and a 45 tooth rear. I use a shock sock, It's called shock wears by outerwears. That way I don't have to have the mud guard on or the paddle will rip it off.

765ty5w.JPG

Pismo.JPG

Yeah the Moses Lake dunes or ok, I live in Quincy so I can ride there whenever I feel like it but the Juniper dunes just outside of Pasco are even better.