Some Pig Pics

Hey guys, somewhat bored. Went on a ride yesterday with Jeff (jws) out at El Mirage. In at 6:00am, out by 10:30.. Did a nice easy 45-50 miles before it got hot:

Jeff:100_0150.jpg

Me (Ugly.. yes I know.. lol)

100_0151.jpg

Piggys

100_0152.jpg

100_0154.jpg

And lastly, My baby naked.. waiting for the GPR V2, new bars, and cycra's.. and a valve check.

100_0156.jpg

Brett

I love pictures....but, I only read the articals :thumbsup:

Nice to see you guys! My bike is back so, maybe your next ride I can join in :devil:

I love pictures....but, I only read the articals :devil:

Nice to see you guys! My bike is back so, maybe your next ride I can join in :thumbsup:

'Bout time!!! What's the verdict with Barnum's?

Is that the clarke 4.3? How hard is it to mess witht he carb adjustments and whatnot with that tank?

They both have the clarke 4.3's. While I cant speak for Jeff, I havn't had to screw with the card since I re-jetted when I uncorked. You do have to reach up a little more to get to the idle screw.... :thumbsup:

Hey thanks for the reply...do you find any added maintenence difficulties witht hat tank over the stocker?

Is that the clarke 4.3? How hard is it to mess witht he carb adjustments and whatnot with that tank?

you do have to take the tank off to adjust the jetting - no big deal :thumbsup:

jeff :devil:

My bike is back so, maybe your next ride I can join in :thumbsup:

you bet :devil:

have some chicks next time :thumbsup:

Heh, My bike STILL sits like you see it in the last pic... Im waiting for my GPR still... It was ordered on the 16th of AUG!!!!! :lol::D:thumbsup::devil::awww: