426 paddle tire recomendations?

I know they have 6,8,10 paddles. Do they have different size tires also. I dont want my paddle to rub anywhere. Please help I want maximum traction with no rubbing.

:thumbsup:

I had a 10 paddle for dune ridding...did perfectly fine!

What brand was it?

i have a 10 paddle sand snake and later on when glamis season opens up i will step it up to a 10 paddle hooker. sand snakes, chen shings, hookers, they are all good paddles. 8 or 10. whichever you get will work.

I use a 10 paddle 19" chen shing paddle tire. It hooks up in the sand and goes. Just make sure you have enough room between your tire and front of swing arm. I had the same tire on my old YZ 250 and it was too close to the swing arm at the front of the tire and it tore up my mud flap. :thumbsup: Just make sure your chain is long enough to fit the tire in there.

i usually take the mud flap off. all of my friends do it as well. it may not be the best thing for the rear shock but ive always done it.

i usually take the mud flap off. all of my friends do it as well. it may not be the best thing for the rear shock but ive always done it.

We take our mud flaps off to but we take an old oil jug or something similar and make a flap to use with the paddle tire. Works great and is cheap to. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all of your input.

I ran a 10 paddle dune hopper on my first trip and i did not care for it due to i was getting beat bu friends with the 8 paddle kings with the same bike. The 10 paddle tahes too mutch power to run unless you have a 500 two stroke or bigger from what I have seen. Also the kellts on the side of the tire make a big difference. W/o them i was all over the mtn wwhen i was trying to scale the top. I also run the kings front tire ist like a razorbak its awesome.