WR426 owners... I need help !!!

Hi my fellow brethren,

I have a problem and need your assistance. You see, I had my bike tore down to fix a broken stud in my subframe. Well I put it back together last night, ok well most of it :devil: I seem to have lost a bolt for the radiator subtank. DAMN IT!!!! If you are looking at the subtank while mounted it is the bolt on the upper right side. The Microfiche is no help.

Could someone take a picture of that mounting point and the bolt/fastener for me? I would be very greatful. ?

Thanks,

Fryboy

Do you mean the little coolant recovery tank under the rear fender?

If you do, I disagree with the previous post that you don't need it. I regularly ride with my son and don't get a lot of air through the radiators. Many times when we stop for I can hear and see coolant, that would otherwise be on the ground, going into the tank.

The right hand bolt that holds on the tank is longer that the left because it also holds on the rear fender. Look in the online parts system or dealer microfiche for the rear fender bolt. The part number is 90105-06154-00. You may also need the collar pn 90387-0701A-00.

I tried to put in a link to the online catalog, but it didn't work. Website is "www.yamaha-motor.com" and then look for the parts & service tab.

Do you mean the little coolant recovery tank under the rear fender?

If you do, I disagree with the previous post that you don't need it. I regularly ride with my son and don't get a lot of air through the radiators. Many times when we stop for I can hear and see coolant, that would otherwise be on the ground, going into the tank.

The right hand bolt that holds on the tank is longer that the left because it also holds on the rear fender. Look in the online parts system or dealer microfiche for the rear fender bolt. The part number is 90105-06154-00. You may also need the collar pn 90387-0701A-00.

I tried to put in a link to the online catalog, but it didn't work. Website is "www.yamaha-motor.com" and then look for the parts & service tab.

Thanks tcmII ?

That is exactly what I was looking for. I looked everywhere on the fiche except the front/rear fender.

Thanks again

Fryboy