HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b-bike

High Seat.... Who has one? What do you think of it?

8 posts in this topic

I'm contemplating :thumbsup: putting a "High Seat" on my bike and was wondering if anyone has done it to there bike and if so... what do ya think of it?

Boyd

I have the SDG "tall" seat and love it. I am 6'1" and hit makes the bike feel alot better for me.

Ditto!!

Love it. :thumbsup:

I installed the Guts Racing tall seat Guts Racing Web Site and love it especially since I'm 6'1". Makes getting from the sit down position to standing up so much easier.

It doesn't come as a complete seat, just cover and foam, I chose these route because several people commented about breaking the seat base on the SDG , But hey :thumbsup: a lot of people have SDG complete seats. Good luck and I'm sure you won't be sorry with either one. :devil:

47264572.jpg

I have the SDG "tall" seat and love it. I am 6'1" and hit makes the bike feel alot better for me.

123.jpg

I've been thinking about these seats for quite some time. I checked out what Chapperall and Rocky Moutian had to offer and also Moose racing. Where did you get yours? And did you buy the complete seat?

Boyd

I've been thinking about these seats for quite some time. I checked out what Chapperall and Rocky Moutian had to offer and also Moose racing. Where did you get yours? And did you buy the complete seat?

Boyd

TT Store.

Took a long time to come in as their supplier is behind.

Probably all caught up by now.

Support those who support our site! Plus their price is as good or better than anywhere else