Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marcusmoberg

Crazy Fast!

14 posts in this topic

I just changed my spark plug on my 2000 Yamaha WR400F! It's way too hard to change! You got to remove all kinds of crap! I think the Yamaha guys do it on purpose so that you'll have to take it to the Yamaha shop and pay big money to work on it! Since I changed my spark plug I can a big power increase! It's so fast that the tires can't keep up with the engine! Ha! Ha! I just put a new front fender and disc guard on it and it looks awesome! I am going to install a cable lube kit for the cables so I can lube the cables without taking them off! :thumbsup:

yes excels are stock since the first WR looked at the bright sunshine

about spark plug change, I also have the big tank on my 400 so I need to remove the seat (2 bolts) and the tank (4 bolts) + gas hose to reach the sparky

small tank models dont need that preparation

In that case i should write that my bike has blue plastics?,, by the way Marcus,,what type of spark plug did you use,, cause when i replaced mine i couldn´t tell the difference or power gain.

Thanx

i replaced mine i couldn´t tell the difference or power gain.

you wont. i bet he just had a 1/2 melted oem one from 1998. its not fast now, it was just slow then. :thumbsup:

I have a 1998 wr, It did not come stock with excell rims. It just has plain boring ones on it.

I use CR8EK sparkplugs in my bike. I have had a much easier time with cold starting while using them. Plus it just seems to run better when it has more then one metal post to choose to fire to.

Big tank or little tank, you still have to pull the seat and tank to get to it. It takes me 2 minutes to change a sparkplug. It takes me longer to get the wrenches out of my pack.

LOL :thumbsup:

Is your bike yz timed?

DEAR GOD !!!!!! Someone please but a friggin' bullet in my head!!!! Your killin' me Marcus!! :thumbsup::devil:

DEAR GOD !!!!!! Someone please but a friggin' bullet in my head!!!! Your killin' me Marcus!! :thumbsup::devil:

Load one up for me too.

Hoss

Are you really saying you have problems changing your spark plug? F... man, you must be kidding :thumbsup:

I guess you just ment it is harder than on other bikes... then is it really significantly harder? :devil: