HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stock 426F HorsePower is the EXACT same as a 450F (Dyno proven

16 posts in this topic

That extra CCs does not do jack. Dyno results show that on the M4 Exhuast Website that the Box stock 450 HP is 47.6 and the Box stock HP on a 426F is 47.6. Only downside....426F is a bit heavier. Well who gives a [@#$%&*!].

Well who gives a [@#$%&*!].

If you really thought this, then why would you post it?!?! :thumbsup::devil:

I think he was referring to not giving a $hit about the 426 being a little heavier :awww:

The only difference is that the Torque is 32 on the 426 and the 450 is 33. LOL but when It showed the Pipe on the 450 it boosted the HP to 50.1. On the 426F it did not do anything with the M4 Exhuast on it,Jut boosted the Torque to 33.

Ok and your point is???? I have had both and although the 426 is a great bike after having 4 of them, the 450 makes more power, is lighter, turns better, starts easier.... and I do not care for a M4 pipe - BTW :thumbsup:

The dyno only measures power with the throttle wide open. How many times does a person REALLY use this position?

Me. All the time. And im 15 :D You are just slow, or maybe im just plain fast. :lol:

Well hell, look out everyone...here comes the next bubba!! :thumbsup::devil::awww::lol:

when do you not have the throttle cracked wide. i don't ride a 450, i ride a 400. the only time it isn't wide open is when it isn't open at all.

The dyno only measures power with the throttle wide open.

Say what??? Operate a dyno much?

Say what??? Operate a dyno much?

Haha, get em' Tdub :devil: With over 1000 dyno runs on his 450, I think FFR is the TT king of dynos :thumbsup:. By the way I just had my 426 on the dyno this week and it makes 43.7hp with a TA exhaust and a clamp on filter with no airbox.

Well, I remember a Captain who used to refer to this sort of thing as falling under the general category of Bovine Scatology.

Out in the field, we just called it BS