HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shuffler

Taller seat for the WR426?

5 posts in this topic

Any of you have recommendations on where to find a taller seat for the WR426? I know SDG and Ceet make tall seats for the YZ, but are those compatible with the WR? Just looking to raise it an inch or so if I can.

My vote would have to be for the Gutsracing Tall/Soft seat foam. You can check them out at gutsracing.com. Hope this helps.

Josh

While you are thinking about changing seats, you should really consider just changing to a YZ style tank as well. This is easily one of the best mods you can to for your 426. I went with the IMS , and it changed the bike completely. It feel WAY lighter because of lower CG, and corners much better because your body weight rides further forward. I coupled mine with and SDG tall seat, and am very happy. The SDG seat could be a little firmer though, maybe I would check into the "firm" foam option if available...

My vote would have to be for the Gutsracing Tall/Soft seat foam. You can check them out at gutsracing.com. Hope this helps.

Josh

Same here. Awesome seat. No monkey butt.