HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wrx_stud56

bent bars

3 posts in this topic

i just bent the [@#$%&*!] outta my bars today ! but what a ride lol ! so now i need new bars, i want 7/8" bars since im thinkn of selling my bike to get an 06, if they have an aluminum frame so .. this way i dont have to change the clamps and just have something to ride for now... what do you guys suggest ? and what bend do you like ? i cant remember the bend i had on my other set of bars for my kawi .. but i do like the stock feel somewhat on the 450 !

also im looking at either, tag or pro taper .. im not really sure which one to get, anyone have any hard facts on which is stronger ? id really like to put the tags on cause they make em blue ! but if the pro tapers are stronger then .. ill go for those

oh and if it helps, i can get the tag bars for $71.00 and the pro tapers for $59.00 plus my grips, $7.15 so ...

Tags. The X5

Love 'em and they're holding up ok for wimpy little 7/8" bars. :thumbsup:

oh yeah, got the #2018 (YZ dbl hi).......

Mark S.