For those wondering about gearing **GEARING CALCULATOR NOW AVAILABLE**

My buddy and I created a simple excel spredsheet that will calculate speeds and engine RPM's with different gearing combinations. This allows me to know exactly how fast my motor will be spinning if I want to go a certain speed, or vice-versa. This was easy to put together... you could make one yourself or I could post it on my web site if anyone is interested.

I'll get it up on my site this weekend and post a link. This will work for any bike assuming you know the actual diameter of your rear tire, your primary gear ratio, the tranny, gear ratio you want to find the info on, and your redline (calculates the % of redline at that speed.) By the way, does anyone know what redline is on a 400?

Glad you like it Disco. I found a small error so I updated the spreadsheet. Nothing major, it was just displaying one of the percentages wrong. No need to download it again... I was going to put a counter on the page to see how many people look at it, but ran out of time. I'm wondering if anyone else is getting use out of this. If anything, I think this may keep some people more honest about their claims of easily doing 106 mph with dirt gearing. Good luck!