HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marcusmoberg

roost

5 posts in this topic

I would sure hope so!! Riding 3 times the bike, anyone should smoke a 125 two stroke and a 250 four banger. Write back when you win a real race.

Speaking of roost... Last weekend I was at Ocala Forest, FL. with a few friends, one on a Kaw KX-250 and another on a Yam YZ-250 two smokers. Both of my friends weigh around 185 lbs., and I break the scales at 300 lbs. All I heard from both of them was complaints on my roost! They described it as six foot high and fifty foot long. They said it looked more like a roost from a hydroplane boat then a dirtbike!

After we hit the 60 miles an hour mark, I would start pulling away from them up to redline. Considering my total weight was at least 120 lbs. more then them, that is impressive! I love my 04 WR450! An incredible bike, that makes overweight amateurs like me look good! :thumbsup:

DD

That's cool! Do you think my wr400f is as fast as a yamaha yz 250?

I have my Brother-in-laws 2002 YZ250 right now, and it's pretty fast, it feels way faster than my WR450.

Now if I only had a clone of myself to give you a good side by side review...