E2 by White Bros

I went ahead and bought this pipe, and will be putting it on tonight. Anyone else gone this way? I spoke to Gary Jones over @ WB and he said the pipe rips. I am mainly concerned about using on the track without the quiet core and S/A - Let me know - Jp

What year Bike?

I have been waiting on the E2 since last year for the 426

Sorry, forgot to mention. I have a 04 450. I settled on this pipe because it is noise compliant and comes with a S/A. one screw and you can use it on the track. White Bros says it's nearly as effective as thier race pipes, wanted real feedback though, becase everyone i know has full race units on thiers.

Let us know how it does. I'm also interested in one.

Sorry, forgot to mention. I have a 04 450. I settled on this pipe because it is noise compliant and comes with a S/A. one screw and you can use it on the track. White Bros says it's nearly as effective as thier race pipes, wanted real feedback though, becase everyone i know has full race units on thiers.

here is what I know

yes the pipe rips (Coming frm those that have got the pipe) they love it

No it doesn not pass sound. I know WB has been sending endcaps to Hollister Hills to the Ranger to have those tested as they fail. I am not sure if they (WB) got what they wanted but last I hear they are now testing at about 97

The 426 Pipes should be in production now and shipping in a week or two (YA I HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT FOR 6 MONTHS)

Personally If it wasnt for me being a Die Hard WB Fan (Namly the Real White Brothers) I would have said screw them for waitig. But I am waiting for my 426 pipe to show :thumbsup:

Would be nice wouldn't it. I have had to cheat the sound test for awhile now.... Check in at Tech inspection with 6 disks, get ok'd, then go back to the trailer and remove the end plate from between the spark arrestor and the turn down and report to the line.

Bonzai :thumbsup: