HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cant find a YZ426F for sale.

25 posts in this topic

Are sales slow? Because I can not find a YZ426F for sale for less than 4000 dollars out in California. This is bull. Will they sales speed up in the Fall?

I have one for sale in Minnesota. You could have it shipped to you for less than 4 large total. Alot less. I am asking $2500.

where are you located?

I have a 01 426 bored to 450 with 450 compression cam / suspension mods

for $3300

I'm in the Tyler Texas area.

Dave

Don't want to make you more upset than you already are, but I just purchased my 99 yz400f, in great shape for $2000. I passed on a nice 426f for $2500. Do a search on autotraderonline.com in the cycle trader section. The prices are really low in the Texas area. Might be to far for you though. Good luck..

I am up here in oregon and i have a 2002 yz 426 for sale for $3500.00. It has everything listed in my sig except for the protapers. Also has a new regina O-ring chain, lightspeed cr-brake line kit, and pretty new fx graphics. Drop me an e-mail at jgraybeal@farmersagent.com

Don't buy a 426 they are 12 pounds heavier then a 450, and are harder to start unless you know the drill. The 426 is the reason ty davis sucked for a year or two. I used to have a 2001, very reliable, I put 100 hours on it, but it was heavy and slow.

Sorry spin,

The only thing you said that i agree with is the fact that the 426's are heavier. Yes they are about 10 pounds heavier. However, everything else you said i would have to disagree with. The 426 is not slow, i think my 426 has more hit than my 450 does! If riding right they are just as fast as the newer bikes. Add a decomp exhaust and no starting drill!

Satch would probably agree with me! :thumbsup:

I know of a guy with an '01 for sale in Palos Verdes near LA. Bike is very clean and has very little time on it. PM me with your number and I will forward it to him.

Best Deal on the internet.........it's not slow!!! and the price is right too!!!

Bored & Stroked 459cc YZF426 $3000 Super Deal

#1281998 - 08/10/04 05:04 PM Edit Reply Quote

Here it is, if you really want a fast four stroke that absolutly needs nothing because it consists of the following:

459cc engine 2mm Poweroll crank & JE piston with Total Seal Gapless ring (yes it will run on pump gas)'03 autodecompression exhaust camshaft, ported head with new Kibblewhite valves, Coated Thunder Alley exhaust system, Zip-tye fuel screw & suspension link, new gold chain & sprockets, new Yamaha of Troy graphics & seat cover over unscarred plastic, new Maxxis IT tires, Renthal handlebars. this bike is A W some, $3000 email me at blmen@cass.net for pictures. If you are really looking for a nice big bore thumper this is it.

Don't buy a 426 they are 12 pounds heavier then a 450, and are harder to start unless you know the drill. The 426 is the reason ty davis sucked for a year or two. I used to have a 2001, very reliable, I put 100 hours on it, but it was heavy and slow.

Dude you must be a total puss if you cant man handle this bike! Check into getting cr50!!! yz426's rip why spend 4000 on a 450 when a 426 can do just as much?

Dude you must be a total puss if you cant man handle this bike! Check into getting cr50!!! yz426's rip why spend 4000 on a 450 when a 426 can do just as much?

Because as fast as the 426 may be, the 450 will always be lighter, better suspended, and in the long run, faster for most. I never knew what a difference a few pounds made in my performance till i switched from my 426 back to a 2 stroke! :thumbsup:

My 01 has been bullet proof, and i'm still getting used to the hit. With my ability, I'll probably never use the bike to its fullest potential. I agree the hit is harder, at least over the crf450. The 03 450 had some HIT. Try pulling the bike off ground after lap 7 on most tracks, you almost want to leave it and pick it up later.

did you find your bikes 426 i am in escondido ca and have two 2002 yz 426 so clean you could eat off never raced or track ridden only trail ridden

tony 760 802 8992

eme at racetronics@yahoo.com

I have taken off the SDG seat and FMF exhaust. I put the bars on my 450. I still have the Oversize EBC front brake rotor , the front SS line, Applied clamp for oversize bars(5mm and 10mm risers). It has an Ironman SS sprocket(50T) and an RK Gold X-ring chain. Also a NEW motor!! unridden..

receipts are available.

asking $3K

pic at:

http://home.comcast.net/~menezes123/