HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the426master

16-50 gearing on 426

6 posts in this topic

i think you'd be doing well to fit a 16t up front. :devil: I dont think the ol' Wr would be too stable at those speeds either :thumbsup:

I gotta back hamish on this one,i don`t think a 16 will fit on the front,i`m runnin a 15/51 for the fields rite now,and to go much higher would kill the motor!,15/50 would be about as much as i would try off road,anymore would kill throttle response to the point of zero!

I meant physically. The sprocket guard would probably have to be modified, as would the chain slider.

Yeah i had to mod my case saver and trim the slider just to fit a 15!,i think a 16 would have you eating clutch plates!,so i doubt it would be worth the work to make a new guard and case saver and it would leave the slider at the front of the swingarm very thin or non exsitant!