HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ncmountainman

carbon fiber air box cover!

8 posts in this topic

I can have some of these carbon lids ready to go in less than 2 weeks.

If someone near Indianapolis would let me use their bike to take measurements, I will give them a carbon lid in return.

Drop me a PM.

unabiker seems interested in making these , the stock covers are made from old rubbermaid trash cans and won't stay put without silicone! i'd say something as stiff as cf might just seal closed. show some support if you might want one and maybe we can get some :thumbsup: i have been chatting with him about these and looks possible even the other side panel(just for the bling factor) is a possibility! even can come in a hybrid cf/kevlar that is blue,yellow and some other colors too :devil:

Hey Bob,

You know I am in Indy! I missed your call on friday. :thumbsup: I just got back from 200 miles of UP Michigan riding! :awww:

I can get the cover to Unabiker. :devil:

I just delivered the side cover to Brian (Unabiker). He has an awesome shop and makes all kind of high tech protection parts for dirt bikes! He is going to draw up the cad file needed to make a mold. :thumbsup:

Unabiker is very reasonable with all his pricing. I am sure he will price it to sell many. I will talk to him on Thursday and update everyone. :thumbsup: