Painted the fenders on the BRP

I used the Krylon Fusion paint to fo the side (number) plates and the rear fender on my 650R, turned out pretty good.I also have a XR400 front fender... Here's some pics.

thumper1.jpg

thumper2.jpg

thumper3.jpg

NICE!

That looks sweet! Who makes that skid plate?

The white nylon back brake cylinder guard & nylon radiator loover/guards paint good also!

I was going to see if you would put the pictures with the picture page but, it took so long to load most wouldn't wait that long. So, I thought I would move mine over here to the black fender page :thumbsup:

The others guy pictures are here;

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB9&Number=1117635&Forum=UBB9&Words=picture&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=3&Limit=25&Old=3months&Main=1115670&Search=true#Post1117635

1.jpg

btt.jpg:devil:

That looks sweet! Who makes that skid plate?

uhm... Dunno! LOL!!! It was on the bike when I bought it, I've seen several others like it so it must not be too hard to find.

I'm going to black ano it one of these days...

The white nylon back brake cylinder guard & nylon radiator loover/guards paint good also!

Oooh, good call! I like the rad shrouds painted black, looks good.

How long have you had your plastics painted? I see you ride yours in the dirt (I'm going Motard when I can get the $$$ together) How are they holding up? After the paint is cured, are they fairly scratch resistant or do you keep a can on hand for touch ups?