Free parts…

You may have seen our adds and information on other forums here on Thumpertalk as we are a TT sponsor. We are desperately in need of a YZ450F for design and fitment of a radiator guard and skid plate. You must be local to take advantage of this offer. Here is how the rider program works. We get your bike during the week to measure up and design the parts around. Then we give the bike back and once we have the first run manufactured we get the bike back and install the parts and you get to keep them. We have done this numerous times and it works out great for both parties. We get a development bike and you get free parts. Win-win.

I need this bike ASAP and you need to be in the Portland OR area (we are in Beaverton). I would also ask that this be a clean bike as we need to shoot pictures of it for the product information. We currently make this product for the WR450 and YZF250 so we have 95% of the design done we just need to tweak it.

You can check us out at http://www.roosterperformance.com

If you fit the requirements and are interested please contact me ASAP at kellya@triaxmetal.com

Thanks for your time.

Kelly Anson

General Manager

Rooster Performance

Off-Road Motorcycle Accessories

Main line – 503-649-3485

Fax – 503-649-1888

1880 SW Merlo Dr

Beaverton OR 97006

A division of…

Triax Metal Products

Beaverton Oregon

503-649-9500 ext 139

Sent you an e-mail. I'm in Beaverton as well!

Oldblue. . . :thumbsup:

I took a look at the stuff that they are building and it looks bulletproof. Radiator guards are the beefiest I've seen, thicker than Devol, Works Connection, Zip Ty, etc, and designed well to avoid stress being put on the radiators. You should check them out!

That's not a pre-Installation sales pitch I'm hearing here right???

Bonzai :thumbsup:

Image is everything....I dress the part, just don't ride it! :thumbsup:

So did you pick up your bike yet or what? I'm going riding this a.m. It's a holiday here. Gotta try out my new hot start cable. . . :thumbsup:

TFB...how is the 426???