GO AV'S ! ! !

People are lining up right now in downtown Denver for the Colorado Avalanch Stanley Cup Celebration Parade. I can see them out the window of my office.

AV'S RULE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YEAH BABY!

Bryan...

Yess sir, Buddy. it was good to see Ray hold up the cup as well. I was quite happy for the AV's and Raymond B. If he is smart he will retire on the highest note of his career. Although he played well, he's lost a 1/2 step on the young guys. Still plays better than most though and at 40 yrs old thats quite impressive. He's in Waaaayy better shape than me and I'm 33.

[This message has been edited by mike68 (edited 06-11-2001).]

Bryan,

First Volley Ball and now Ice Hockey... Man, what is up ma brother..... Did ya hit ya head or something last time you went riding???? ?

Mate, this is a web site for bikes, babes, bruises, breaks and bad stories... :D JUST KIDDING....

I did not know you were into hockey? Well, I suppose you have been slapping your stick around a little, maybe you should go pro... :D SORRY All, just playing with my old buddy Bryan....

Hope all is well... Is there a Moab 2001 ride planned this year????

Mitch

Mitch,

Moab east takes place this weekend. Where are you going to be?

You know Kevin and I think you really don't exist ?

Bill

------------------

97 KDX220, 86 TTR225, 99 WR400f, WR timing, MX-Tech suspension, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. De-octopussed. Works frame guards and Thumper Rad Guards, Scotts steering damper. Odometer and headlight removed. Cycra Pro-Bend hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank, IMS seat and number plate. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA, Happy Ramblers MXC, Rausch Creek MXC, Tower City Trail Riders.

It was a pretty cool parade. I took my street bike down to Ericho for a Dyno / re-jetting (I put a new pipe on) and got stuck in the traffic at Market Street. So I said what the hell, I unloaded my little girl and we walked up to the beginning of the parade right before it started. I could not believe all the people. I had my camera and sent you (Bryan) a couple of pics. I beat it out there after they drove buy.

That's 4 championships in 5 years fellas (2 Avs, 2 Broncos). Can some other city step it up, all this celebrating is wearing me out.