Radiator Guards What is the Best Kind?

Unabiker has some great designs! If he makes one for your model get it! For my bike I had to make my own version by combining Devols with Works Connection braces for more money! Brian may get to the WR450 soon. I was very impressed with his shop and attention to detail! He is working on a Carbon fiber air box cover for the wr450's which are prone to leaking badly around the cover seal due to plastic flexing and only 3 fasteners. An ultra stiff Carbon fiber cover will be awesome! Go Brian! :thumbsup::devil::awww::lol::D

i'm in line for that cover too! can't wait :thumbsup:

I looked at their site, but they do not publish a price. How much does the radiator guards cost?

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Thanks,

DD :devil:

DD,

I currrently have the guards on sale for $85 for bare aluminum or $100.00 for anodized gold or black, plus shipping.

I have them available for WR250F, WR400, WR/YZ426, and WR450s.

Dan,

It was good to meet you. We'll have to go ride sometime.

Thanks for loaning me your airbox cover. This thing will look sweet in carbon. :thumbsup:

I just got hold of a pair of Unabiker rad guards for my '04WR450. Great design, seem very strong. Brian fabbed some good parts here. I recommend them highly. :thumbsup:

Thank you sir! I've got some different one's coming. If they don't meet my standards, I will try yours next.

DD

For my bike I had to make my own version by combining Devols with Works Connection braces ......

My solution exactly as I found Devols pretty useless on their own on side impacts.

When I find what I am looking for, I will still be adding a strengthening tube behind the radiatiors to increase the side crush resistance.