HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Ron in SoCal

3 posts in this topic

Well, I survived yesterday at the track and so did your camera. We watched the footage last night at home. I love it!! I can't sit down and watch the whole thing cause it is the track so it's the same thing over and over but I will edit it down and get a copy of a couple of laps. McGrath was there on his 250!! Damn that guy is fast!! I got a little bit of footage of him but not as much as I would have liked. I should have taken the camera up to the tower and recorded him. I don't think I'll be able to bring it up this evening but probably tomorrow evening. I'll email you tomorrow and let you know. Thanks again for letting me borrow the setup!!

Khris

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

If it's dirty, I do it and think it!!

:)

I'm glad it worked out and can't wait to see it. No hurry on the camera - whenever it's convenient.

My bike is back in one piece! Even did the gray wire trick. Race ready at last. :D:D:D

THANKS AGAIN for the dinner Friday night and letting me borrow the camera!!! If I can ever get the ChainSlider that I'm looking for I'm going to pull mine all arpart and do the full greasing on it and go over it with a toothbrush. It hasn't had the full teardown cleaning in a while and I'm sure it'll do it good. I read through that post and no one mentioned if the YZ had the grey wire too. Do you know if this is the same? I'm going to post the question right now.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

If it's dirty, I do it and think it!!

[This message has been edited by sirhk100 (edited 06-11-2001).]