Used tires?????

What does everyone do with their old tires? It is not as if I am rich, but I never completly wear out my tires. I live close to Rocky Mountain, so I generally buy them on sale. I have a decent Dunlop 756 with over 1/2 the tread left on it. I hate to throw it away. I would rather give it to someone who needs one. Any Ideas????

Slap it on and lay a nice big strip right down the road. Its fun! :thumbsup::devil::awww::lol::D

I run my tires till the side lug's are gone and the tire is baled. Then I leave a fatty burnout in the street . Then they hit the garbage.

Take a bucket of water, throw it in the middle of the street and burn it off!! I usually finish off a rear tire that way before changing them out...my neighbors just love me! One of the local tracks uses them for marking the fence around the cource so i donate all my used tires to them.

Yep i'll finish them off with a burnout too. Ply wood is always a good surface to do it on :thumbsup:

Yep i'll finish them off with a burnout too. Ply wood is always a good surface to do it on :thumbsup:

I have about 20 sitting in my garage?