'05 YZ's are on the showroom floor

if you hurry, that is.

local big dealership sold their first 05 YZ125 in under 2 hours. the 05 YZ250 might make it till morning.

offical word is -> VERY easy to lift onto a stand!

I am not impressed w/the 05 yz450f and wouldn't consider buying one; but the yz125/250's :thumbsup:

05 yz450f smoother power delevery :devil:

I love the power mine has out of the corners :thumbsup:

I agree, I don't like the whole "smoother power delivery" as a selling point. I like the hit that so many people complain about. Maybe it's coming from a two stroke upbringing but, I would rather have the punch and have to control it myself instead of Yamaha taking it away.

I picked up my 05 YZ-250 2-stroke today. z-Start went straight in, no changes from the earlier models except the perch adjuster doesn't fit over the new cable. Gonna have to work on that one.

Funny, whenever I get on a 250 2-stroke motocross bike, I'm always disappointed with the power. They just feel so weak down low compared to the 450s. Seems like it will be a fun bike though. I'm going to go do a 100 mile break-in ride tomorrow to she how she is in the woods.

I picked up my 05 YZ-250 2-stroke today. z-Start went straight in, no changes from the earlier models except the perch adjuster doesn't fit over the new cable.

Does it feel lighter in the air?

I agree, I don't like the whole "smoother power delivery" as a selling point. I like the hit that so many people complain about. Maybe it's coming from a two stroke upbringing but, I would rather have the punch and have to control it myself instead of Yamaha taking it away.

Thats why i'm keeping my 426!