HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AzXr628

1995 XR 600 NEEDS PARTS

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking for stock gas tank,.49 front springs,rear spring 10.5 and front master cylinder.Im Located in Tempe Az

Donn

I have the springs that I removed from my 1996 XR600R when I sold it. They are in thier original boxes and the rear is an Eibach 11.6 and the front is a kit that can be as little as 21lb and as high as 26lb. Stock front rate is 23 lb or 41KG. 26lb equates to 46 kg. I weigh in at 215 and these springs were perfect for me in the 24 lb setup for the front with the 11.6 in the rear. I sit down a lot but I have been riding for 30 years and I am a B enduro rider. It seems like what you are looking for would be too stiff in the front to go with what you are looking for in the back. I was going to put this set on Evil bay but would like to see a fellow TT rider get them. I would let them go for 125.00 shipped to you in AZ. PM me if interested. :thumbsup: