Lake Elsinore this Sunday

Anyone planning on riding at the track this Sunday. I'll be there. Look for a yellow YZ400 on the main track. I'll be wearing Blue shorts and red braces.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

If it's dirty, I do it and think it!!

Definately. I'll probably be going again next weekend. You can't make it this Sunday? Email me and let me know when we could meet. My lunch hour is supposed to be 1 hour but it's really flexible. As long as I'm not way behind I can stretch it some. Let me know. Heck, I could get it tonight from you and tape this Sunday then get it back to you on Monday depending on what your schedule is like.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

Would you believe that I have not even started my wr since that day I meet you in the desert? How sad is that? My current workload is staggering. Worked 9 hours at my day job yesterday then 7 hours last night on the side. I'm getting too old for this but the $ is great. Enough whining. ?

Do you want to pick it up tonight? I can swing by the house today at lunch and get the batteries charged up. How would we get it in your possession? I'm a few miles north on the 405 from your work. Are you up to the extra drive?

Hell yeah, I'd be down for that. I'll email you right now so if you get this and haven't checked your mail, check it out.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?

5:00 but that's not exact. I could leave earlier or later. Doesn't bother me. I like have fairly flexible work hours. As long as I get done what's needed it's all cool.

------------------

Khris

When in doubt, GAS IT!

What are you, YELLOW?